Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-30 Origin: Site
The finish of cotton fabric can be grinded by biological enzyme. The surface finish and wet rubbing fastness are improved. It is difficult to remove the floating color after dyeing with reactive dyes. Proper stripping agent can be used to remove the floating color after soaping to improve the wet rubbing fastness. Here are several ways to improve wet friction.
Selection of dyes
There are many kinds of reactive dyes and their quality varies greatly. It is very important to select the dyes that meet the dyeing quality standard.
PH value of dyed fabric.
The amount of alkali used in deep shade cotton fabric dyeing is relatively high. After dyeing, washing, soaping and neutralization should be improved. Alkali should not be carried on the cotton fabric. Otherwise, the dye will be hydrolyzed after dyeing and the wet rubbing fastness will be reduced. In general, the pH value of fabric should be controlled between 6.5 and 7.5, which should not exceed 9 or be less than 3.
The use of wet rubbing fastness improver can reduce the dosage of dye in finishing, so as to obtain deep color effect and improve wet rubbing fastness.
Wet rubbing fastness improver jv-318
1. it does not affect the color light, and the hand feels soft after finishing. Strong stability, acid and alkali salt resistance, hard water resistance.
2. it is not demulsified, stick stick, easy to operate and convenient.
3. it can bath with silicone oil fixing agent to improve wet rubbing fastness.
4. wet wipe 3 or above, no head and tail difference, no oil float sticking roller.
5. solve the problem of the same bath of various functional auxiliary agents in the rear section.
It can link textile dyes and fibers to form compounds. When it reacts with dyes, it can also react with cellulose fibers to crosslink, so that dyes and fibers can be closely and firmly linked together. Improve the combination of dye and fiber, avoid the dye peeling off from the fiber or swimming to the surface of the fiber, prevent the decrease of dyeing fastness, and then improve the wet rubbing fastness.