Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-26 Origin: Site
In order to improve the color fastness of the fabric, pure color treatment can be carried out. Therefore, it is necessary to use fixing agent. Do you know the fixing agent? What need to pay attention to when using fixing agent?
This passage is going to talk about the following advantages of fixing agent:
(1) Different fixing agents have different using methods
(2) Advantages of fixing agent
(3) Development of fixing agent
In the dyeing of different fibers, the dyeing mechanism and color fastness of the dye are different, so the fixing mechanism and the method of use of the fixing agent are also different.
(1) Reduce the use of water-soluble dyes and fixing agents to form insoluble lakes, thereby improving wet fastness. For example, direct dyes, acid dyes and reactive dyes containing hydrophilic groups, which have the same color as cationic compounds, can combine with dyes to form insoluble salts, reduce their water solubility, and improve fastness.
(2) In the L1 molecule of the dyes cross-linked together by reactive fixation, the fastness of the dye decreases, the water solubility increases, and the dye increases. Dyes or dyes and fibers are cross-linked, and their binding force no longer decomposes from dye to dye fabric.
(3) A film is formed on the dye fixing agent, which increases the difficulty of dripping the dye solution and improves the color fastness. And the test results show that all the film formers are good and the dyeing effect is better. It is formed by the polymerization reaction of olefin polymer, even if it does not contain reactive groups or cationic groups, when the film is formed in the dye, the droplets in the dye solution are reduced, and the molecular weight of the polyamine fixing agent after fixing is also can increase. If reactive groups and cationic groups are introduced into the membrane material, the color fastness can be improved.
Generally, although some dyes can be dyed into brilliant colors, and the chromatograms of direct dyes, acid dyes and anionic water-soluble dyes are complete, because the dyes have water-soluble groups, their wet rubbing fastness is not good. Fading and staining phenomenon. Not only is the appearance of the old textiles themselves, but the dropped dyes will also dye the dyed fibers of other colors, resulting in dyeing and color overlap. In addition, although the formation of covalent bonds including dyes and fibers is very strong, in fact, the dyes do not react, and the hydrolysis cannot be completely washed off from the dyes. The dyes will fade, and at the same time, there will be covalent bond breaks that will hydrolyze.
With the advancement of science and technology, people's understanding of environmental protection and quality of life has been greatly improved than before, and the requirements for textiles have become higher and higher. This is also a green and environmentally friendly printing and dyeing auxiliary, in the direction of energy saving In the past, formaldehyde-free or low-formaldehyde fixatives have been used, and some new methods have also appeared in recent years.
The sol-gel process is still in the research stage. Its fixation mechanism is that the nano sol is chemically or physically modified by padding or dipping. After drying, a metal or non-metal oxide film is formed on the textile surface to anchor the textile. Dyes, thereby improving dye fastness.
In recent years, the vigorous development of polyvinyl chloride as a water production technology and green synthesis have provided opportunities for high-performance fixatives. Waterborne polyurethane can improve the color, stain resistance and abrasion resistance of dyed fabrics, so that the soluble dyes, acid dyes and direct dye anion water used in waterborne polyurethane and amines have a good fixing effect.
If a good fixing agent can be widely used to promote the further development of China's textile printing and dyeing industry, it will have obvious economic and social benefits.
Contact person: Mr. Finn
Mobile No.: + 86 15014751722