Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-20 Origin: Site
Various fabrics dyed and printed with colors have always had high requirements for color fastness. Therefore, it is very important to choose a suitable Wet rubbing fastness improver.
There are many types of auxiliary dyes needed for dyeing and printing fabrics. Wet rubbing fastness improver also has many different kinds of ingredients. Let us continue reading to learn more.
This passage is going to talk about the following questions of the wet rubbing fastness improver:
(1) Definition of wet rubbing fastness improver
(2) Wet rubbing fastness improver types and ingredients
The role of wet rubbing fastness improvers is to improve color fastness. The most difficult problem in extensive fiber sorting technology is robust friction and wet friction. Color fastness means that dyed fabric is affected by external factors (compression, friction, washing, wet, suntan, light irradiation, seawater immersion, saliva immersion, sweat soaking) during use. The degree of faint in this role is an important indicator of fabric.
Color fastness is the washability and friction resistance of the product.
Good or bad color intensity directly connects to human health and safety. The color of the fabric is damaged by rain and sweat. All dye molecules and heavy metal ions are absorbed through the skin to the human body and may harm the health of the skin of the human body. On the other hand, it will also affect other clothes when stains or other clothes.
1. Acetic acid HAC: Acetic acid, glacial acetic acid, adjust the pH value and use as a dye accelerator, pH=44.5
2. Formic acid HCOOH: formic acid, the content is 85%. Its steam is flammable and toxic. Rubber gloves, masks, eye masks and other protective equipment must be worn during use; it can be used as a dyeing auxiliary for acid dyes and chromium dyes, and can Adjust pH
3. Oxalic acid COOH: oxalic acid, strong acidity, easy to decompose, easy to oxidize, can be used to clean embroidered spots on clothes.
4. Sulfuric acid H2SO4: strong acid, because it contains a large amount of oxygen, it is a strong oxidant; water can be mixed into solutions of different concentrations, but sulfuric acid will absorb water and emit a lot of heat when it meets water, and sulfuric acid is a poor conductor of heat, and it meets water It will boil, splash, burn, and explode
It is dangerous, so when diluting sulfuric acid, only slowly pour the sulfuric acid into cold water. Never pour water into concentrated sulfuric acid. The chromic acid mixed liquid used as a cleaning solution in the laboratory can be 250 grams of potassium bichromate or sodium dichromate, placed in a 250 ml beaker, add 50 ml of water and heat to melt, and then transfer to a 1000 ml beaker after cooling, add concentrated sulfuric acid to 500ml, cool to room temperature naturally, pour the clear solution into the bottle and ready for use. Sulfuric acid is used as a dyeing auxiliary for dyeing wool and velvet with strong acid dyes. Rubber gloves, masks, goggles and other protective equipment must be worn during use.
5. Caustic soda NaOH: Sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda, should not be in contact with the skin, otherwise it will cause severe burns. Wear protective equipment during the use of caustic soda; and first dissolve it with water; caustic soda can make various animal fibers Such as silk and wool are completely dissolved. Generally used for cotton etc.
The scouring agent for natural fiber can remove impurities in the fiber, and can also be used as a mercerizing agent for cotton fiber.
6. Soda ash Na2cO3: soda, can soften water quality, and can be used as a dye fixing agent for reactive dyes.
There are many printing and dyeing auxiliaries related to the color fastness of printing and dyeing products, including stinging dispersants, scouring agents, soaping agents, fixing agents, wet rubbing fastness enhancers, chlorine fastness enhancers, adhesives, anti-ultraviolet finishing Agent, softener and light fastness improver. If you have wet rubbing fastness improver needs, please contact us.