Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-18 Origin: Site
With the improvement of living standards and the improvement of living environment, toilet cleaning products have become familiar daily necessities. At present, there are many brands of toilet cleaning products on the market. They are used for cleaning and deodorizing enamel toilets. In addition to removing organic substances excreted in the human body, they also remove rust and dirt from tap water. In addition, it is also suitable for decontamination, sterilization, and deodorization of bathtubs, wash basins, etc.
Considering the ability to dissolve solid dirt and rust better, toilet cleaners are generally made of acidic products.
Formulation Design Principles
(1) It can quickly clean the rust, dirt and urine scale of the toilet.
(2) It does not corrode the pipeline and has a protective effect on the metal pipe.
(3) It has a certain viscosity and can hang on the wall of the toilet, so that the cleaner stays on the vertical surface with dirt for a long time, but if the viscosity is too high, the decontamination area and decontamination speed will be affected.
(4) It has certain sterilization and disinfection effects.
(5) The color is clear, giving people a sense of cleanliness; the fragrance is pleasant and harmonious with the environment.
Formula design concept
Acidic liquid cleaners are the most common toilet cleaners. The surface layer of toilet utensils is generally the surface layer of enamel, and the adhered dirt is generally dirt, soap scum and urine alkali, which can be easily removed in acidic medium. Therefore, its main component is acid, in addition, a small amount of surfactant is also added. According to the needs of the situation, the auxiliary components that can be added include thickeners, bactericides, corrosion inhibitors, chelating agents, pigments and spices.
(1) Choice of acid There are many acids to choose from, including hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, formic acid, sulfamic acid and other small molecular organic acids. The main used acids are inorganic acids, and organic acids are rarely used. Considering cost and effect, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid and formic acid are the most commonly used. The dosage is generally between 3% and 10% (pure acid).
(2) Selection of surfactant Considering that the degree of dirt in the bathroom is not too serious, the amount of surfactant added is generally less, generally not more than 10%. Although surfactant is an important component, the corresponding emulsification and solubilization are also very important for the removal of dirt, especially neutral detergents. Commonly used surfactants are LAS, AEO, SAS (stable, good solubility and APE, etc.)
(3) Thickener sanitary ware has a smooth enamel surface, which has poor adhesion and the surface is often vertical or inclined. In order for a cleaner to work well, it needs to have a certain settling time, therefore, the product needs to have the proper viscosity. Injuries caused by acid splash can be avoided.
①It has excellent thickening effect in strong acid system, and is widely used in the preparation of toilet cleaners, rust removers and other products. Using JV-385 can become a viscous fluid, improving the adhesion of cleaning agents on the surface of smooth sanitary ware. Stay longer on dirty vertical surfaces to achieve good cleaning results while avoiding damage from acid splashes.
②JV-399 is made from the typical pine essence of toilet cleaner and emulsified with various surfactants. This product has excellent thickening effect in strong acid system, improves the adhesion effect of cleaning agent on the surface of smooth sanitary ware, and stays for a long time on the vertical surface with dirt
(4) Auxiliary components In order to make the cleaning agent have a better effect, a small amount of chelating agent is also added. The chelating agent should be stable in acidic medium, such as EDTA, NTA, citric acid, sodium tripolyphosphate, etc.
①Fungicide toilets are damp and dark, and bacteria and molds are easy to breed. Fungicides are added to prevent the spread of disease from occurring. Cationic surfactants and aldehydes can be used to make the detergent both bactericidal and deodorizing. Special attention should be paid to cationic surfactants and anionic surfactants cannot be used at the same time
② Spices and pigments Generally, blue or green pigments are used, which can give people a clean feeling, and strong acid-resistant pigments are selected.
Contact person: Mr. Finn
Mobile No.: + 86 15014751722