I. PRODUCT PROFILE
The wet rubbing fastness of active, vulcanized, direct and indigo dyes on cellulose fibers is especially low when they are thick and dark, especially the wet rubbing fastness of big black, big red, emerald green and so on is often lower than grade 1, while the wet rubbing fastness of textiles exported to Europe and America requires more than grade 3; the wet rubbing fastness can fully meet this requirement. This product improves the stability of salt and alkali on the basis of raw materials and reduces the shortage of the structure of the product itself.
II. MAIN COMPONENTS
Special Waterborne Polyurethane
III. TECHNICAL INDICATORS
Appearance: light yellow to yellow transparent liquid Ionic: weak cation
PH value: 4.5 ± 1 (pure water)
Solubility: easily dispersed in any proportion of tap water
IV. MAIN PERFORMANCE
1. Without formaldehyde and APEO, it belongs to environmental protection products;
2. It can greatly improve the wet rubbing fastness by 1-1.5 grades, reaching more than 3 grades; 3. It is easy to use, and it can be used directly with water;
4. The handle of the fabric is soft, and has no effect on the color light and sunlight fastness.
V. APPLICATION METHODS
According to the type and concentration of dyes used and the types and forms of treated fabrics, the usage is as follows:
1. Impregnation method (limited to water treatment plant)
Dosage: 2-4% (o.w.f.)
Bath ratio: 1:10 ~ 20
Process: dyed fabric (pH ≤ 6.5) → dipping (room temperature, time: 20 ~ 30min) → drying 2. Dip rolling method: 30-50g / L; glacial acetic acid / citric acid: 0.5-1.0g/l
Process: dyed fabric (pH ≤ 6.5) → dip and roll (rolling yield: 80-85%) → drying
VI. POINTS FOR ATTENTION
1. Please use it immediately after preparation, and do a good job of sample test before use. The above process is only for reference.
2. It can only be used alone and can not be used in the same bath with silicone oil, softener, fixing agent and anionic auxiliary agent.
3. The temperature of working fluid should be controlled between 25 °C and room temperature.
4. Before use, clean the cloth surface alkali (control pH ≤ 6.5), salt and soaping agent.
5. use a long time to produce a large amount of foam in the rolling tank. Remove foam or clean the groove and replace the working fluid before setting.
6. Try to keep the pH value of working fluid in the range of 4.5-5.5.
7. The water used for working fluid should be tap water ≤ 100ppm, and groundwater or river water should be treated and reused.
VII. PACKAGING STORAGE
125kg / plastic barrel sealed at room temperature, shelf life of 6 months.