I. Product profile
Active, vulcanized, direct and indigo dyes have a particularly low fastness to wet friction when they are thick and dark on cellulose fibers, especially when they are less than 1 grade for large black, bright red and green blue, while for textiles exported to Europe and the United States, the fastness to wet friction requires more than 3 grades to improve the stability of the products to salt and alkali and to alleviate the shortage of the structure of the products themselves. Therefore, the JV-525 of environmentally friendly wet rubbing fastness agents has been specially developed.
Ii. Main Components
Special Waterborne Polyurethane
III. Technical indicators
Appearance: yellow and transparent mucus (it will become deeper after long-term exposure) Ionic: weak cation
PH value: 3.5 ± 0.5 (50g / L)
Solubility: easily dispersed in any proportion of tap water
Iv. Main Performance
1. This product does not contain formaldehyde and APEO. It belongs to environmental protection product and meets the requirements of EU Oeko-Tex Standard 100;
2. It can be used for fixing after dyeing cellulose fiber; it can greatly improve the wet rubbing fastness by 1-1.5 Grade 3 or above;
3. It is easy to use, and it can be used directly with water;
4. The handle of the fabric is soft, and has no effect on color and sunlight fastness.
v. Application Methods
According to the type and concentration of dyes used and the types and forms of treated fabrics, the usage is as follows:
1. Impregnation method (limited to water treatment plant)
Dosage: jv-525: 2-4% (o.w.f.)
Bath ratio: 1:10 ~ 20
Process: dyed fabric (pH ≤ 7) → dipping (room temperature, time: 20 ~ 30min) → drying 2. Dip rolling method
Dosage: jv-525: 30-50g / L;
Process: dyed fabric (pH ≤ 7) → dip and roll (rolling yield: 80 ~ 85%) → drying
VI. Points for attention
1. Please use it immediately after preparation, and do a good job of sample test before use. The above
process is only for reference.
2. It can only be used alone and can not be used in the same bath with silicone oil, softener, fixing agent and anionic auxiliary agent.
3. The temperature of working fluid should be controlled between 25 °C and room temperature.
4. Before using lifting agent jv-525, clean the cloth surface alkali (control pH ≤ 7), salt and soaping agent. 5. use a long time to produce a large amount of foam in the rolling tank. Clear the foam or clean the groove and replace the working fluid in time.
6. This product is not alkali resistant, and the pH value of the working fluid should be kept within the range of ≤ 5.5.
7. The water used for working fluid should be tap water ≤ 100ppm.
VII. Packaging storage
125kg / plastic barrel sealed at room temperature, shelf life of 6 months.