FORMALDEHYDE FREE FIXING AGENT JV-602
Sulfur dye fixing agent for Black cotton cloth
I. PRODUCT PROFILE
The product can be used for dyeing and printing fabrics with reactive, direct and sulfurized dyes, which can significantly improve the fastness of the fabrics.
II. PRODUCT USE
1. Resistant to chlorine bleaching.
2. The fabric treated by this product has little color change and does not affect the original style of the fabric.
3. After treatment, the rubbing fastness, soaping fastness and perspiration fastness of the treated fabric were significantly improved.
4. The solid color working solution has little color drop, which can effectively avoid the occurrence of shallow peeling and color change.
5. Outstanding alkali resistance, it can be used in mercerizing process after fixation of cotton.
6. Formaldehyde free, in line with environmental performance.
III. MAIN COMPONENTS Poly (cationic) compounds
IV. Product characteristics
Appearance: light yellow to dark yellow transparent liquid
PH value: 3-5
Solubility: easily soluble in water
Stability: acid, alkali, electrolyte and hard water resistance
V. RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
Before fixing, rinse the dyed fabric thoroughly (soaping if necessary) to remove the remaining dyes, salt and alkali, so as to ensure the subsequent fixing effect.
This product is a high concentration product, which can be diluted 3-5 times. Recommended general dosage and process:
1. Impregnation method:
Fixing agent jv-602: 1 - 3% o.w.f
Bath ratio: 1:8 ~ 15
Temperature & time: 40 ~ 50 ℃× 15 ~ 20min
The dyeing cloth was immersed in the working solution of 40-50 ℃ and operated for 20-30 min → washed → dried
2. Dip rolling method:
Fixing agent jv-602: 10-30 g / L
Dyeing cloth → room temperature, one dip rolling working solution → setting.
VI. STORAGE AND PACKAGING
125kg / barrel, sealed room temperature storage, shelf life of 6 months.
1. Which kind of payment terms do you accept?
For small order, you can pay by T/T or L/C
And For bulk order, you can pay to our company's bank account.
2.Can you give me a discount price?
Sure, it depends on your quantity.
3.How can I get a sample?
You can discuss with us, we normally send sample by FEDEX, DHL,EMS.
A few sample is free but you need to pay for the shipping cost.
fixing agent for Black cloth,dye fixing agent for cotton
Sulfur dye fixing agent,Sulfur dye fixing agent for cotton