FORMALDEHYDE FREE FIXING AGENT JV-602
Dye Fixing Agent for Printed Cotton Fabric JV-602
I. PRODUCT PROFILE
The product can be used for dyeing and printing fabrics with reactive, direct and sulfurized dyes, which can significantly improve the fastness of the fabrics.
II. MAIN COMPONENTS Poly (cationic) compounds
III. Product characteristics
Appearance: light yellow to dark yellow transparent liquid
PH value: 3-5
Solubility: easily soluble in water
Stability: acid, alkali, electrolyte and hard water resistance
IV. PRODUCT USE
1. The solid color working solution has little color drop, which can effectively avoid the occurrence of shallow peeling and color change;
2. The fabric treated by this product has little color change and does not affect the original style of the fabric;
3. After treatment, the rubbing fastness, soaping fastness and perspiration fastness of the treated fabric were significantly improved;
4. Outstanding alkali resistance, it can be used in mercerizing process after fixation of cotton;
5. Formaldehyde free, in line with environmental performance;
6. Resistant to chlorine bleaching.
V. RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
Before fixing, rinse the dyed fabric thoroughly (soaping if necessary) to remove the remaining dyes, salt and alkali, so as to ensure the subsequent fixing effect.
High concentration product can be diluted 3-5 times. Recommended general dosage and process:
1. Impregnation method:
Fixing agent jv-602: 1 - 3% o.w.f
Bath ratio: 1:8 ~ 15
Temperature & time: 40 ~ 50 ℃× 15 ~ 20min
The dyeing cloth was immersed in the working solution of 40-50 ℃ and operated for 20-30 min → washed → dried
2. Dip rolling method:
Fixing agent jv-602: 10-30 g / L
Dyeing cloth → room temperature, one dip rolling working solution → setting.
VI. STORAGE AND PACKAGING
125kg / barrel, sealed room temperature storage, shelf life of 6 months.
1.Do you provide free sample?
Yes,we could provide free sample,but the delivery cost will be on your side.
2. What’s the payment terms?
L/C or T/T will all be acceptable.
3. How’s the product delivery lead time?
Generally,ETD in 2 to 3 weeks if the product in stock. Others will be based on production schedule.
Dye fixing agent for printed fabric，fixing agent for printed fabric，Dye fixing agent for cottonfixing agent for cotton