ACID FIXING AGENT B
Acid dye fixing agent B for wool nylon
I. MAIN COMPONENTS
II. TECHNICAL INDICATORS
Appearance: reddish brown viscous liquid
PH value: 2 ± 1
Solubility: easily soluble in water
Stability: acid, alkali, electrolyte and hard water resistance
III. MAIN PERFORMANCE
1. This product is a special fixing agent for wool, nylon (nylon), silk, leather and other fibers dyed with anionic dyes (acid dyes, metal complex dyes). After treatment, the fastness to washing and perspiration has been greatly improved;
2. It has little effect on the color and handle of the fabric;
3. It has good acid resistance and is conducive to chemical operation.
High consistency products can be used for 2-3 times of opening
It is used for fixing after dyeing with acid dyes or metal complex dyes
High concentration acid fixing agent B
Light color system: 1-2% o.w.f
Medium color: 2-3% o.w.f
Dark color: 3-4% o.w.f
Bath ratio: 1:10 ~ 15
Temperature & time: 80 ℃× 20min
125kg / plastic barrel sealed at room temperature, shelf life of 6 months.
1.Do you provide free sample?
Yes,we could provide free sample,but the delivery cost will be on your side.
2. What’s the payment terms?
L/C or T/T will all be acceptable.
3. How’s the product delivery lead time?
Generally,ETD in 2 to 3 weeks if the product in stock. Others will be based on production schedule.