I. PRODUCT PROFILE
The product can be used for dyeing and printing fabrics with reactive, direct and sulfurized dyes, which can significantly improve the fastness of the fabrics.
II. MAIN COMPONENTS Poly (cationic) compoundsIII. Product characteristics
Appearance: light yellow to dark yellow transparent liquid Ionic: cation
PH value: 3-5
Solubility: easily soluble in water
Stability: acid, alkali, electrolyte and hard water resistance
IV. PRODUCT USE
1. The solid color working solution has little color drop, which can effectively avoid the occurrence of shallow peeling and color change;
2. The fabric treated by this product has little color change and does not affect the original style of the fabric;
3. After treatment, the rubbing fastness, soaping fastness and perspiration fastness of the treated fabric were significantly improved;
4. Outstanding alkali resistance, it can be used in mercerizing process after fixation of cotton; 5. Formaldehyde free, in line with environmental performance;
6. Resistant to chlorine bleaching.
V. RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
Before fixing, rinse the dyed fabric thoroughly (soaping if necessary) to remove the residue
The dye, salt and alkali are stored to ensure the subsequent fixation effect.
High concentration products can be diluted by 3-5 times. Recommended general dosage and process: 1. Impregnation method:
Fixing agent jv-602: 1 - 3% o.w.f
Bath ratio: 1:8 ~ 15
Temperature & time: 40 ~ 50 °C× 15 ~ 20min
The dyeing cloth was immersed in the working solution of 40-50 °C and operated for 20-30 min →
washed → dried
2. Dip rolling method:
Fixing agent jv-602: 10-30 g / L
Dyeing cloth → room temperature, one dip rolling working solution → setting.
VI. STORAGE AND PACKAGING
125kg / barrel, sealed room temperature storage, shelf life of 6 months.