FORMALDEHYDE FREE FIXING AGENT JV-602
Eco friendly reactive dye fixing agent for cotton
I. MAIN COMPONENTS
Poly (cationic) compounds
I. Product characteristics
PH value: 3-5
Solubility: easily soluble in water
Appearance: light yellow to dark yellow transparent liquid
Stability: acid, alkali, electrolyte and hard water resistance
III. PRODUCT PROFILE
The product can be used for dyeing and printing fabrics with reactive, direct and sulfurized dyes, which can significantly improve the fastness of the fabrics.
IV. PRODUCT USE
1. The solid color working solution has little color drop, which can effectively avoid the occurrence of shallow peeling and color change.
2. Outstanding alkali resistance, it can be used in mercerizing process after fixation of cotton.
3. Formaldehyde free, in line with environmental performance.
4. The fabric treated by this product has little color change and does not affect the original style of the fabric;
5. After treatment, the rubbing fastness, soaping fastness and perspiration fastness of the treated fabric were significantly improved.
6. Resistant to chlorine bleaching.
V. RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
Before fixing, rinse the dyed fabric thoroughly (soaping if necessary) to remove the remaining dyes, salt and alkali, so as to ensure the subsequent fixing effect.
This product is a high concentration product, which can be diluted 3-5 times. Recommended general dosage and process:
1. Impregnation method:
Fixing agent jv-602: 1 - 3% o.w.f
Bath ratio: 1:8 ~ 15
Temperature & time: 40 ~ 50 ℃× 15 ~ 20min
The dyeing cloth was immersed in the working solution of 40-50 ℃ and operated for 20-30 min → washed → dried
2. Dip rolling method:
Fixing agent jv-602: 10-30 g / L
Dyeing cloth → room temperature, one dip rolling working solution → setting.
VI. STORAGE AND PACKAGING
125kg / barrel, sealed room temperature storage, shelf life of 6 months.
1. What is loading port?
2. Can I get some samples?
Yes, we can supply the free sample, you need bear the freight charge only.
3. How to pay?
PI will be sent first after confirmation of order,enclosed our bank information.Payment by Paypal , T/T, Western Union LC
4. What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
reactive dye fixing agent，dye fixing agent for cotton，fixing agent for cotton
Eco friendly fixing agent，Eco friendly fixing agent for cotton，reactive dye fixing agent for cotton